The Benchmarking Suite
The Benchmarking Suite was created as a time saving, value-adding tool; to support you support your client’s business performance. This suite also enables you to on-sell reports to clients, giving firms an additional income stream and product offering.
Knowing your client’s benchmark and tracking performance can be critical to their business success. All our Business Benchmark Reports provide your clients insights into their business, such as:
- Business profitability: how profitable is their business compared to similar businesses in the industry? Are overheads higher or lower than the industry average?
- Revenue comparison: how much should they be earning/charging compared to other businesses?
- Stockturn rates: are goods being sold at a profitable level and is stock on hand going to cause future issues?
- Employee expenses: is their human resources team/business managers spending too much or not enough on employees? Is your client’s employee staffing level optimal and how does this compare to other businesses in their industry?
- Productivity analysis: is the business operating at an optimal rate compare to businesses in the industry? Is the business leveraging its equipment and assets appropriately?
- Business value: what is the Fair Market Value of the business in today’s market?
The insights provided enable you to start a conversation with your clients about business planning, ways to improve business performance and opportunities for growth.
More than 2,000 Certified Partners offer their thousands of clients intelligent accounting benchmark reports and analysis, with our benchmarking platform.
Sign up to our Benchmarking Suite from $246 per month.